2018 Kid's Ministry Initiative
In an effort to get our Kids more involved in reading the Word of God, the Kids Matter Kid's Ministry team is rolling out an initiative to partner with churches to get our Kids more deeply into the Word during 2018.
From a recent study... it was determined that there are five (5) influencers on our children's spiritual health:
- The child regularly read his/her Bible
- The child regularly spends time in prayer
- The child regularly served in the church
- The child listened primarily to Christian music
- The child participated in church mission trips and projects
Here are the FOUR INITIATIVES THAT WE INVITE YOU TO JOIN US IN ENGAGING IN 2018:
- Make sure that every child in your church has a Bible
- Encourage kids to read the book of Matthew during the year
- Help kids to learn the 66 books of the Bible
- Invite kids to memorize 10 scriptures
Here is how our team will partner with you to accomplish these intiatives:
- We will provide you with a kids reading plan to help your kids systematically read through the book of Matthew. We will provide you with a reading plan each quarter beginning in January.
- We will provide you with 12 (one per month) different Bible skill games/activities that you can use to help your kids learn the 66 books of the Bible.
- We will provide you with 10 age appropriate scriptures for your kids to learn during the coming year. We will provide you with scripture cards you can download and print for your kids.
- During the last two months of the year we will give you some great ideas to help you celebrate what your kids have accomplished.
If you would like to be part of the 2018 KIDS MINISTRY INITIATIVES, please sign up below and we will start sending you the resources you need in late December to get you started for January 2018!!!
Our church wants to be part of the 2018 Kid's Ministry Initiative: KID'S IN THE WORD!!!
Send us the resources that we need to get started!